Acknowledgement and Copyright
Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Notice and Take Down Procedures, Copyright Agent.
SportsGrid INC. respects the intellectual property rights of others, and SportsGrid INC. requires its customers and those that visit its website(s) to do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied on a site hosted by SportsGrid INC. in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to Copyright Agent of SportsGrid INC.:
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address;
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; along with the URL that contains the claimed infringing material that you are asking be removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Our contact information for notice of claims of copyright infringement relating to our site is:
220 Water Street #205
Brooklyn, NY 11201