Gift Subscription Terms
FNTSY Gift Subscription Terms
- Gift Subscriptions are pre-paid memberships to the FNTSY service, redeemable in the country of purchase. A person who receives and redeems a Gift Subscription to the FNTSY service is referred to in these terms as the “Recipient.” Recipient must be 18 years of age or older to become a member of the FNTSY service.
- There are no refunds or other credit for Gift Subscriptions, which are not redeemed.
- FNTSY will notify Recipient prior to the end of the Gift Subscription that the gift period is about to expire. Recipient authorizes FNTSY to automatically renew the membership and bill Recipient’s payment method for the monthly membership fees unless Recipient cancels prior to the end of the Gift Subscription. If Recipient does not have a valid payment method on file with FNTSY, Recipient can continue the FNTSY membership by providing a valid payment method to FNTSY. Recipient further authorizes FNTSY to charge Recipient’s payment method each month for the membership fees until Recipient cancels the FNTSY membership. Although the membership is cancelable at anytime, there is no refund or credit for partially used periods.
- Recipient can click on the “Your Account” link for cancellation instructions.
- FNTSY is not responsible if a Gift Subscription is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Gift Subscriptions are not redeemable or refundable for cash, subject to applicable law, and cannot be resold or combined with any other special or free offers, or exchanged for other Gift Subscriptions.
- Gift Subscriptions are valid for redemption only in the country of purchase.
- You may exchange your Gift Subscription for a different plan, or other services offered by FNTSY. Exchanges in this manner, however, will likely alter the duration of the Gift Subscription. If such an exchange to the Gift Subscription is made, any remaining value of the Gift Subscription will be applied towards future membership payment(s).
Edit March 4, 2014