This is the website of Fantasy Sports Media Inc.
Our postal address is
Fantasy Sports Media Inc.
171 East Liberty Street | Suite 230
Toronto ON Canada | M6K 3P6
Your privacy is very important to us. This notice explains our policies related to use of online information and describes how the information collected on Fantasy Sports Media Inc. Websites or through use of products, including the Marketing Control Center (collectively herein “Web page(s)”), is used.
Fantasy Sports Media Inc. complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Fantasy Sports Media Inc. has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view certification of Fantasy Sports Media Inc., please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
Canadian Anti Spam Legislation
Fantasy Sports Media Inc. complies with new Canadian federal anti-spam legislation (“CASL”) that will, once in force, be one of the strictest anti-spam regimes in the world. Canada had been criticized prior to its passage as being the only G8 nation without stand-alone anti-spam legislation.
In general, CASL will require express or implied consent for the sending of “commercial electronic messages” and will also impose certain form (i.e., disclosure) and opt-out (i.e., unsubscribe) requirements. http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/home
The Type of Information That We Collect.
In the course of use of an Fantasy Sports Media Inc. MCC Web page, the type of personally identifiable information that may be collected about you (or others or businesses for whom you submit) may include name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and information about your interests in and for use of our various products offerings, depending on the product or service for which you are seeking information. On some of our Web pages, only persons who provide us with the requested personally identifiable information will be able to use our products and services or otherwise participate in the Web page or website’s activities and offerings. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Web pages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer etc.), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS X) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Bell Internet, Rogers Hi-Speed Internet, Shaw Communications, Comcast Corporation, AT&T Internet Services, Time Warner Cable Internet, etc.)
How We May Use the Information
- We may use your information, including any information that is confidential to you, to fulfill your requests for information about our offerings or for use of our offerings, including without limitation the Platform, or to notify you of standard upgrades or additional products, programs and services which you have indicated may be of interest to you. We sometimes use this information to communicate directly with you, such as to fulfill a request by you or to contact you about your account with us.
- We may use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our web pages and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage
- We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process. For example, we may disclose personally identifiable information in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or demand. In such a case, we will notify you twenty-four (24) hours prior to release of any such information.
- Employees, agents and contractors of Fantasy Sports Media Inc. MCC and its related entities who have access to personally identifiable or confidential information have agreed in writing to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice by, for example, not using the information for any purpose other than to carry out the duties which they are performing for Fantasy Sports Media Inc. MCC.
- Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that we collect will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this Privacy Notice
- With your permission, we may from time-to-time use the information that you provide about others (eg. through our product’s “tell-a-friend” features) to offer ours or your products, programs or services to them, respectively. In such a case, those people will be given the opportunity to opt-out of continued communications in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Finally, Fantasy Sports Media Inc. MCC web pages covered by this Privacy Notice will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us or confidential information input by you or otherwise stored on our product web pages or database in any way that is unrelated to those described herein without your prior written approval
Our Commitment to Security
We take industry standard physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard, maintain and help prevent unauthorized access to the information that we collect and maintain online. To maximize security for our website visitors, we support browser versions that use 128-bit encryption. We employ a GeoTrust certificate recognized by IE 5.01, Netscape Communicator 4.7 and later browsers. Older browsers can still create a secure SSL connection at 40, 56 or 128 bits depending on the precise browser version.
Encryption is a means of scrambling information for transmissions, in this case, between your PC and our web-site. Information that is encrypted (scrambled) at one end is decrypted (descrambled) upon receipt at the other end. 128-bit encryption is the strongest, most secure form of encryption that is generally available today. 40-bit encryption is the basic minimum standard that is prevalent in most browser products. Most browsers uses 40-bit encryption, unless you have specifically obtained 128-bit encryption
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Sponsors
Our web pages may contain links to other sites whose information and privacy practices may differ from ours. We do NOT have control over information that is submitted to, or collected by sites other than ours. You should consult with the privacy notices on those sites. The Fantasy Sports Media Inc. MCC Web pages covered by this Privacy Notice may from time-to-time offer content that is sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit in order to participate in the site activity. Fantasy Sports Media Inc. has no control over use of this information by such third parties. The Fantasy Sports Media Inc. MCC website will notify you at any time if third parties will obtain such information
How You can Access or Correct Information
For instructions on how you can access the personally identifiable information that YIELD MCC Web pages may have collected about you online, or how to correct factual errors in such information, please contact Fantasy Sports Media Inc. MCC at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your privacy and security by verifying your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to Contact Us
fantasysportsnetwork.com – Fantasy Sports Media Inc.